Re: Alpines & Tiger for sale

To: "Mike Sutter" <mjsutter@cts.com>
Subject: Re: Alpines & Tiger for sale
From: "Alicia Laris" <larisda@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 15:01:22 -0400
Mike,

We would like to get $6,000 for the Tiger, $1,000 for the Alpine, and $300
for the "roller". OBO . We have many untested, uncataloged used parts that
would go with  the Alpine (the "driver").  I took some digital photos of the
cars today and would e-mail them to someone who was seriously interested.