Tiiger and related ads for sale

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiiger and related ads for sale
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 18:47:39 -0400
Whilst poking around in the garage yesterday, I came across a forgotten
stash of old Tiger ads and stuff. There are 21 items total. Included is an
excellent color laser copy of a Tiger show room catalog. There's many old
ads- including the early one with Carroll Shelby. The Tiger in this ad has
wire wheels- so you know this has got to be one of the very first ads!
Also, the Motor Trend 1965 road test article is there.
I'm selling the whole lot for $50, and tossing in a bunch if Tiger Tales
Newsletters from 1974 and 1975!
I scanned the lot and posted them at:
http://users.ids.net/~tigerpb/tiger_ads/index.htm
 Check it out, I really want to unload this stuff in one lot.
Click on the thumbnails to see the enlarged image.

Paul Burr