Jensen National Meet

To: "Tiger Owners" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jensen National Meet
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:46:14 -0700
Sorry to bomb the list, BUT......

I was approached during a recent car-club meeting (yes, I DO actually show
up on occasion,) by a fellow from the Jensen Club.

He stated they are hosting the 2001 National Jensen event here in San Diego
later on this summer.  The title of the event is "Jensen's By The Bay," and
will take place August 27-30, 2001 at the Bahia Resort (nice property.) in
the Mission Beach area.

As Tiggers and Alpin's were indeed produced on the "Jensen" line, we as
proud owners are encouraged to participate.  The price may appear to be
high, but from my understanding it is "all inclusive," with the exception of
hotel accommodations and other incidentals.  I must admit that I have not as
yet had the time to read the fine print.  After taking a look at the
materials sent, I am giving serious thought to participating.  Lord knows
that the Jensen people are MUCH nicer to be around than the MG folk.  :)

Anyway, rather than take up anymore bandwidth, if you are interested on
receiving a file documenting the event, please email me back directly and I
will get it to you in Adobe Acrobat *.PDF format. Looks like a very nicely
organized event.  It would be super to have a lot of Tigger's show;
especially with so many down here in SoCal.

Once again, sorry to bomb the list!

Jay Laifman, would you be so kind as to forward this email on the Alpine
list as well??  Thanks!

Regards,

Allan
B9472373