Non Tiger content

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Non Tiger content
From: Lbatman4U@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 09:50:16 EDT
Fellow Tiger owners,
    My name is Larry Batterman. I am a retired tech ed instructor and I live
in Sheboygan, WI. I have been driving a babied '89 K-3500 until last Monday
when a truck and Bobcat trailer turned left as I was trying to pass. The
truck has $6700+ damage. Consequently I am looking to purchase a new K-3500
Crew Cab Diesel to tow my 28' Enclosed Pace trailer. The sticker list is
$44,000+. This gets me to my point. I am looking to purchase as many Chevy
"settlement certificates" as I can find to reduce my loan amount. These
certificates were issued to all owners of 73-?? trucks with the "dangerous"
fuel tanks outside of the frame rails. I own several of these, but
unfortunately only one was titled to me. My certificate is worth $1000 toward
the purchase of a new truck. Apparently any certificates I can purchase are
worth $500. I have been offered $100 for mine, so I am willing to offer
$125/each for up to 70 of these certificates. I would love to see my dealers
reaction when I come in with $36,000 worth of paper.
    I am hoping three things: 1. You and some of your friends have these
received these certificates from GM.  2. You are not interested in purchasing
your own new trucks. 3. You would like to exchange these certificates for $$$.
    Please pass this on to your friends and contact me at <Lbatman4U@aol.com>
Larry
Tiger B382001910LRXFE