RE: Carpet Installation Question (sort of) and Cad plating

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com, marrone@wco.com
Subject: RE: Carpet Installation Question (sort of) and Cad plating
From: Fmarrone@turinnetworks.com
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 13:27:34 -0700
Thanks Steve,

Sounds like from your description that the mounts welded to the floor pan
are not vinyl covered.

That brings up another question.  Because I like to obsess about such things
I've been wondering if there is anywhere I can send the seat rails and other
similarly plated hardware (like the hood latch mechanism) to be
replated/rebuilt.  Has anyone found a replater for these parts?  Do the seat
rails and latch hardware need to be disassembled before they can be
replated?  Is there a replater/rebuilder that will do this?  I know this is
over the line for most but as they say "whatever floats your boat".

Frank
B9471116