Re: Carpet Installation Question (sort of)

To: marrone@wco.com
Subject: Re: Carpet Installation Question (sort of)
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 00:48:47 EDT
I agree with everyone else.  The seat rails and slide were
cadium plated.  The metal shelf in front of the seat was
covered with a thin layer of black pigskin vinyl.  But not
the thick vinyl used in the seats. It covered the shelf
and extended down to the floor under the seat.  My car
still has the originals.  If you want I can go a measure
how far forward and backward the vinyl extended.

But not to be picky, I have never seen of a concurs
judge lifting the carpet to see if your shelf is covered
properly.

Dave Johnson, B382002668, Aurora, IL