Re: Plugged Up

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: Plugged Up
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 08:42:56 -0400
Bob, good advise.  While you mentioned it, most overlook really good spark plug
wires.  They do age with time and heat, and the newer wires in 8mm silicone,
can put all those new benefits to the plugs.

I wonder how many people have the original plug wires on their cars.  Maybe
they like the electrical spark dance, visible at night.

Larry