Tiger Video

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger Video
From: "D. E. Adin" <adin@frontier.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:05:29 -0600
Larry, Bill, Steve, and all

The speedvision recently taped was "Legends of Motorsport 1965 Monte Carlo
Rallye".  I imagine it will be repeated at some point.

I did tape it.  Also have another tape (these are Rootes promotional
"documercials") w/ some 1964 Le Mans footage and maybe some more Tiger
stuff.

I am willing to make tapes (not hundreds, though) for folks.  Send me a
blank tape and a self addressed "Priority mail" return container w/ postage
paid.  The tapes were made off of digital cable - some program ends are cut
off (poop).  I can copy these onto a tape - no guarantees for quality.

Larry:  I'm most certainly not famous for my good humor or 'spirit' - quite
the contrary!  Actually, I really enjoy a good joke but my sense of humor is
quite dry so I'm sometimes taken  for a stinker.  The folks on this list
sure give helpful hints and I love the websites, too.

So, thanks to all, hope I can give some back.

David
Box 2161
Durango, CO  81302

Home 970 247-0704
work 970 382-1528 (rings at my desk - voice mail, too)

David
B382000352LRXFE

D. E. Adin, Photographer
Box 2161