Re: what the shelby club thinks of tigers

To: Bellis@isoc.net
Subject: Re: what the shelby club thinks of tigers
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 00:19:39 EDT
RK's attitude is typical of what is wrong with National SAAC.
I dropped out of National SAAC and stayed with the local
region (Indiana SAAC).  Why should I pay such high
national dues for a quarterly news letter (that I have to
pay even more to get it first class) just to have the balance
go to pay the salaries of the national board.

The Tiger has always been accepted at any SAAC meet
I've attended.  But the problem is that few Tigers go the
National SAAC meet.  If only 4 Tigers show up at the
National SAAC, we are shooting ourselves in the foot.

The Chicken Farmer considers the Tiger as one of his cars
and has said so many times.  When the ACD museum had
a display of Shelby cars he requested the Tiger be included.
For 6 months my car was there among the real Cobra's and
Shelby GT 350/500's.  Funny no Cobrajets, Saleens, etc.
Just Shelby cars as defined by Shelby himself.

Forget what RK thinks.  Ask the man himself.

Dave Johnson, B382002668 (under repair)