Attitude Adjustment (RE: Shelby Acceptance)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Attitude Adjustment (RE: Shelby Acceptance)
From: DCStory@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:52:59 EDT
I guess after 32 years it's finally time to take my attitude in for an
adjustment.  (way past 3,000 miles)  I just now find out what a bigot I've
been.  Just think all these years I"ve considered myself as a TIGER owner to
be on the top rung of the ladder and just now I find out I need acceptance
from some other kind of car owner.  Please Joe, say it isn't so.

On the other hand I have always been right neighborly and allowed any one of
them RICH man's Tiger-wanna-be's (most of them kits) to park next to me at
any event and sit there and admire the TIGER.

DON from San Dimas