Metal Soft-Top Boot Cover

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Metal Soft-Top Boot Cover
From: "Dan & Lori Fitzgerald" <danlorifitz@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 21:36:20 -0400
Listers,

Need help!  When I bought my early tiger I had assumed the metal 3-piece
boot cover were the correct ones.  When I place the middle cover against the
rear stops I'm a good inch or more away.  I've heard that there are
different size covers that were produced through the Alpine/tiger run.  If
this is correct what cover should I be looking for, from what model car? Or
am I not mounting the cover correctly? The car came as a kit and not
assembled, at least that part of the car.

Dan
B9470033