Wanted Tiger MK 1

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wanted Tiger MK 1
From: Radialman@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:53:50 EDT
Hello everyone..Jeff here and I am new to the list.   I am excited so
far...everyone is so nice that I've come in contact with the Tiger Family.

I am in the need for a Tiger...after all the cars that I could buy...I am going
with the Tiger...

So..does anyone know of a Tiger with VIN # 947XXXX mk 1 the model with the
round hood and doors?   Looking for a clean, no rust, california car.   Would
it be great if it was TAC'ed huh?  I am in Burbank, CA and would love if the
car had the orignal rear end (288) and a wide ratio Trans.  (if it doesn't have
it no big deal).
Black interior...as orginal as possible...if you know of anyone that is
selling, I'm interested.   Does not have to be a show car...I want to drive it!

Thanks in advanced and I love all tips and it's nice to start to be involved in
a great family...take care ..drive on.

Jeff Wilkins
CAT # 5386
STOA Member