RE: I'm stil fuming

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I'm stil fuming
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 21:27:24 -0700
Steve, You didn't mention the fuel gauge sender. I have had them leak on
other cars at the gasket and at the plastic (or epoxy) sealant that is used
to transfer electrical signal from the inside of the tank to the outside.
Maybe you should pull the side covers, fill the tanks to the max with that
overpriced 91 octane gas and then whip that Tiger around a few corners, then
jump out and see if anything is dripping. I know the last thing you probably
want to do is contribute to the smell, but it may be the only way. Tom Witt
B9470101