Torque tube

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Torque tube
From: RGGAMMA@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 07:21:21 EDT
Howdy all.

Where in the heck can I get some info on the 'Torque tube' that Dan Walters
developed to tame axle wrap up?   My Tiger  with 15 inch wheels, locker, and
sticky rubber has no traction masters, Koni shock does the Boogie big time.
It is so bad Its is on verge of loosing control.   Help Pleeeeeeeese.

Are there any access panels in the transmission tunnel or chassis that will
allow me to get to the speedo drive on the tailshaft of the transmission?  I
have to install a speedo cable I just had made up and from under the car it
seems undoable........

Cheers to all
Gunny