Re: Front end

To: DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Re: Front end
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 09:54:34 -0400
I believe what you are referring to is welding a short round bar
parallel to the slotted hole for the brackets that mount the sway bar.
Get a copy of the suspension modifications that Tom Hall has developed
over the years.  They are sound, and will make the car safer.  Rick at
SS has some neat parts for the suspension, and the instructions to
install them.

Remember brakes, suspension, tires, then the rest.

Larry