Giving the boot the boot

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Giving the boot the boot
From: "Larry Wright" <LWright@impactofficepro.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:55:13 -0400
RGGAMMA@aol.com wrote:
> Is it doable to convert a MKI metal boot to a later model cloth of
fabric
> boot?  My metal parts are not working well.

After my 1st reaction, which was "Ewwwww", I figured that I guess this
isn't a bad idea for anyone wanting to use a MkI often enough in
circumstances requiring raising/lowering the top. Not in CA,where I hear
it rains at least once a year, nor any of use East coasters (or
elsewhere) who won't venture out in less than perfect weather, but if
one cannot leave the top down semi-permanently, OK.

Larry Wright
" I can't get no -- Satis-traction"
MkI, metal boot doors and loving it.