RE: Need help with my carburator?

To: "'Chato98@aol.com'" <Chato98@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Need help with my carburator?
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 14:34:59 -0500
Chato,
If you sent the car in for a tune up they may have moved the timing, Changed
the firing order, moved the idle mixture screws or played with the
accelerator pump cams. It is not really possible to offer advice with what
you gave for info.
If you wish to set up the carb
1 Ensure the throttle obtains wide open
2 adjust the idle mixture screws for max vacuum
3 Ensure the timing is at 10 degrees advance
4 make  sure the firing order is correct
5 Take it back to the guys who broke it and make them fix it!!!!!!!!!
Regards,
Tim