Where can I find?

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Where can I find?
From: RGGAMMA@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 19:40:11 EDT
Hey and Howdy all,

Just came back from a car show close to Boulder, CO.  To my surprise there
were three other Tigers there.  Made my day.  Bunch of nice fellas out of the
club in Denver.  What I am trying to locate is a repro air cleaner assy.  It
can be alloy, steel, or whatever but I have to get rid of that Edlebrock foam
thing that came on my car. Someone said Tiger Tom sells an aluminum
assembly.....any ideas.  I suppose I could use a 'real' one if someone wants
to part with one.

Cheers all  and have a great weekend

Gunny