person with Tiger sales info.from Aurora, ILL

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: person with Tiger sales info.from Aurora, ILL
From: H2Otor@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 00:44:07 EDT
I deleted out the Tigers Digest by mistake. I want to contact the person with
the tiger sales information from a dealer in Kenosha, Wis. I think this person
lived in Aurora, ILL. The first owner of my Tiger purchased it from:
SPAN MOTORS OF KENOSHA, WIS.
3809 7th Ave Kenosha, Wis.
Oct 30, 1964
#9470515
I got this information from the Owner Service Book that I received with the
car.
Let me know if you got this note and if you have any dealer sales information
on my car. I remember your note had a different dealers name but could
they have changed owners?
John W.
Cedar Rapids, IA