Re: is this a canadian maverick fan??

To: johnc@nait.ab.ca
Subject: Re: is this a canadian maverick fan??
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.RR.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:33:17 -0700
johnc@nait.ab.ca wrote:

> I think that you are all wrong. If it were a Canadian fan it would have:
> "EH?" at the end of the number.
>
> Right? Eh?
>
> Godspeed
> Jc

John,
Loved it.

But to respond in agonizing detail:

No, sorry. I am looking at the original Ford box my fan came in,
straight from the dealer. It is clearly stamped "Contents Made In
Canada", and even the box was printed in Canada (it says), as well as
Made in Canada. No Eh?

Got LOTS of numbers on the box, but the C9DZ 8600A is the only Part
Number, Dated Nov.' 93. Clearly says Made in Canada on the blades as well.

Maybe it was made in Quebec, and says, "oui"? (But the box was made by
MacMillan Bathurst, Inc., St., Thomas, Ontario, and had an empty
flattened beer can in it. That must say something.  Couldn't read the
label, Eh? Maybe, the MacMillan Boys would say "Och, that were a wee
bonnie fan", or if they could swim, they would be the McMillan Boys (or
do I have that backwards) it would be "Sure'n begorah ''twere the best
fan me poor eyes have seen in a long time". (No offense to anyone, Eh?)

Anyone TAC'ing Fan Boxes? Available at a ridiculous price. The fan is
already circumcised, bored out, and mounted. Must have been designed for
those HOT Canadian summers, Eh?

{9->
--
Steve Laifman        < Find out what is most    >
B9472289              < important in your life     >

                          _/
                     _/_/_/