Return To Your Rootes

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, <hillman@can-inc.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Return To Your Rootes
From: "Jim D'Amelio" <jimdamelio@home.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:06:48 -0400
Tigers East / Alpines East
Virginia Region
Return To Your Rootes
Luray, VA
September 13-16, 2001

The early registration date has come and gone, but it's definitely not too
late to register and come join in on the fun.  The hotel is filling up, but
there's still some rooms left at the rate of only $65 per day, so please call
them today.  Check out www.sunbeamtiger.net. for more information.  There you
can register online with a credit card though Paypal, view our schedule of
events, get hotel information with directions or print out a mail-in
registration form.  Our T-shirt and dash plaque
design is also posted there and both can be ordered even if you can't attend
the event. Only limited quantities in sizes L - XXL remain with one XXXL.

If your tied up the weekend of Luray you can still get your fix of Sunbeams,
don't forget about TE/AE's United XXII in St. Louis on October 5-7, 2001.
Visit www.teae.org for more information.

Can't wait to see ya'll there.

Jim