Re: TAC... or Tipine Alger Confusion

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "tjordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>,
Subject: Re: TAC... or Tipine Alger Confusion
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:56:39 -0700
OK, which is the "charade," the Alger or the guessing game about which car
is not a real Tiger? There are only three cars in the Tiger Tales that are
clearly defined as Tigers. Any other cars are only "associated" as being
Tigers by their participation. The three "featured prominently" cars (less
those in the ad section) are the Harrington, the Demer RHD and the Ulrich
Mark II.
  Am I getting close. I am guessing here at the risk of great insult to
others. However, I am implying no guilt to any party.  Regardless, I see no
value to posing the question without finding the benificial answer. And the
winne..... ah --- loser is ??? Tom Witt B9470101