A FULLY equiped Sunbeam Shop

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: A FULLY equiped Sunbeam Shop
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.RR.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 12:13:35 -0700
Tigers, and 'Pines,

Next to our easy chair and the Speedvision Channel, the Sunbeam owner's
second favorite place (with fully occupied beds and loaded eating tables
alternating with the clock), is his garage-workshop.

It is there that he lovingly cares, repairs, restores, examines, and
shows off his wondrous vintage collectible.

It is chock full of mis-matched wrenches of various standards, headless
hammers, handles hammer heads, dull drill bits, screwdrivers with worn
tips, bits and pieces of 20 years worth of various cars, everything ever
removed, or wanting to be installed, calendars (regardless of year) with
amazingly detailed photographs of various models (some of them are even cars).

But, there is a problem that is of worldwide significance. To spend the
unending hours we do, there are certain essential supplies required. A
Brewskie often comes to mind, or lips. BUT, a warm brew is really not
even acceptable in England, regardless of the errors you've heard.

Well, my son Jay has informed me where "The Final Solution at 3.2%" to
maintaining the availability of a cold one can be found. The answer will
not be achievable by any but we Sunbeam enthusiasts, used to
accomplishing impossible tasks, and was found by a great Kiwi (NZ). As
near as I can determine, the author is Keith Thomas.

Here is the address, where you can admire his extra-ordinary ingenuity
to this issue. I am sure you will be starting your own project as soon
as you locate the right little bits and pieces.

http://www.asciimation.co.nz/beer/
--
Steve Laifman        < Find out what is most    >
B9472289              < important in your life     >

                          _/
                     _/_/_/