Re:Tiger guy to visit SF Bay Area!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Tiger guy to visit SF Bay Area!
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 13:02:33 -0700 (PDT)
Tiger Folks,

This guy wrote me to find out what Tiger stuff might be going on - can you
help??

Thanks,

Rick

Rick,

I'm going to be in the bay area over the weekend and would love to meet up
with some other Tiger enthusiasts. I just brought my Mk1a body home from
the painter this past Saturday. Here's a photo:

Hope to see you at the tour start. What does your car look like?

Thanks,

Joe

Joseph V. Parlanti

Gene Logic Inc.

708 Quince Orchard Rd.
Gaithersburg, Md. 20878

Voice:    301-987-1754
Fax:       301-987-1804
Mobile:  301-461-0626
Email:    jparlanti@genelogic.com
Web:      www.genelogic.com

The information contained in this email message is intended only
for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above.  This
message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
document in error and that any review,dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by email, and delete the original message.
Attachment converted: Hard Drive:tiger_09-01-01.JPG (JPEG/JVWR) (0000B5B4)