More help required

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: More help required
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 21:53:07 -0500
Hey, all:

First of all, thanks a million to all the folks who took their time to reply
to me regarding my situation with my F4B intake.  I'm still in the process of
deciding what to do but at least I have several possible ways to fix it.
Thanks again for your input.

My next question deals with the correct paint color on the windshield washer
bottle holder.  According to Norm's book, the washer holder bracket is black
but the washer holder itself is "Tudor Blue."  Does anybody know of maybe a
Krylon or Dupli-color (or other brand) spray can paint number that would be
close enough?  What have all you guys used, assuming you followed Norm's
information?  I'm all ears...

Thanks again,
Andy Walker
B382001600 (lookin' better all the time...)