Fan Shroud Mounting

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fan Shroud Mounting
From: "Theodore V. Brown" <tbrown@midcoast.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 18:12:02 -0400
Hello:
My Tiger is finally going back together after many years of disassembly and
restoration.  Because it has been so long, I have forgotten some of the
details
of how things go together.  I seem to recollect that the fan shroud goes on
top
of the front sheet metal but not the details of the mounting.  There are two
holes in the shroud which match up with two threaded receivers in the metal
and I kind of remember that there is a spacer that fits between the two but I
can't remember what the spacers are made of or what they look like.  Is my
fuzzy memory on the right track or has age overtaken me and forced an
hallucination?  I would appreciate it someone could refresh my memory.
Thanks'

Tod
B382002384LRXFE