Free Tiger sun visors

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free Tiger sun visors
From: "Gary Pointer" <Gary.Pointer@telus.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 11:40:55 -0600
No, of course not!  But now that I've got your attention...I'm a list
newbie, and here's something worth conveying that relates to fuel system
problems so many have experienced...

While fueling 001353 Monday, upon removal of the filler nozzle, a 1" x ="
chunk of rubber was resting on the cars tank filler inlet.  Appears the
center portion of the rubber splash guard on the filler nozzle had decayed.
There was more missing from the splash guard than the single piece left on
my car.  Hope the remainder found its way to the ground and not in someone's
tank (especially mine)!  Previously I wouldn't have given any thought to
this, but check the condition of the splash guard before fueling.  Tigers
are particularly vulnerable due to the steep angle at which the nozzle
engages the filler neck.