RE: hood

To: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: hood
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 08:02:14 -0700
WOW, I am amazed they have the LAT hoods......thanks Robin for the link.

Jim, if you want another alternative and don't mind waiting or having to
call a bunch of times, you might try giving Kent Wilcox a call here in San
Diego's East County area.  His phone number is: 619-448-6700.  Be
persistent, as he does not believe in answering machines.  When you reach
someone live, ask them to write down your message and give to Kent.  Include
several phone numbers to reach you as well as the best times to reach you at
those numbers.

Kent does a very nice job on his hoods, and the scoops are installed with
screens intact.  You will have to fit the hood to the car no matter who's
you buy, so be prepared to do some sanding and or trimming around the edges
to get a good fit.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Allan