Re: TigersUnited.com Crate 5.0 Conversion

To: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Subject: Re: TigersUnited.com Crate 5.0 Conversion
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 17:21:27 -0400
Great article on the 5.0L crate motor conversion.  I did a 5.0L conversion
with T-5, and can relate to the fitting and fabrication necessary, but not to
the extent that was necessary to keep the serpentine belt, and flow
characteristics of that water pump.

Nice job.  Planning on what you want to do, and execution are very important,
as noted in the article.

Larry