RE: Unocal '393 Patent

To: "'James Barrett'" <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Unocal '393 Patent
From: "Palmer, Robert L." <RPalmer@brobeck.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:39:36 -0700
Yes, Jim, but here in California we don't have to worry nearly so much about
the sharks and alligators - and should I add flight school trainees. ;-)

Bob

Jim wrote:
        I wonder if the problem is the patent or is it just California
bullshit?  Here in Florida the Octane is still at 93, but it cost an arm
and a leg at $1.55 a gallon.
James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others

contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to
postmaster@brobeck.com
BROBECK PHLEGER & HARRISON LLP
http://www.brobeck.com