Re: Caged Tiger

To: jamesbrt@mindspring.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Caged Tiger
From: JHef101@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:27:25 EDT
Jim,
      This is a minor inconvenience compared to that which is being
experienced by those in New York and D.C. The world changed as you and I know
it and I doubt that travel will ever return to the norms that we were used
to. I was supposed to fly a trip that day and of course everything was
cancelled. Being part of my airlines safety dept. has given me an insight
into how much things have changed and the new rules that will be in effect,
the change is significant and will require the traveling public to experience
some loss of freedom. Apparently there were more threats involved than those
which occured and the conspiracy runs fairly deep.

Jeff Hefner
B9470028

P.S. Just moved to Merritt Island, haven't moved the Tiger yet but will soon.
Would love to meet you and see your car.