RE: Unocal'393 Patent

To: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Subject: RE: Unocal'393 Patent
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 20:29:56 -0400
At 08:44 PM 9/12/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>James wrote:
> "I wonder if the problem is the patent or is it just California bullshit?
>Here in Florida the Octane is still at 93,..."
>
>James don't confuse the gas octane patent and the California BS. The
>California BS is easily distinguishable by the fact that it has a higher
>octane rating than the gas we have available here. Tom Witt B9470101
>
>P.S.   If Florida was declare in a state of Emergency check with Jeb maybe
>FEMA will pay for your extra day of parking.

Tom,
      Right, fat chance!  The guy that I was with still hasn't been able to
return the rental car as the airport is blocked off.  The other cars in the
parking lot at the airport have been towed away now.  The people who are still
stuck somewhere else will not have much joy when they return to Melbourne
airport
and look for their car. Good thing I got the Tiger out before the towing
started.  By the way, there is a flight training school at the airport and
the nearby Florida Institute of Technology has a majority of foreign
students, many from the mid east.  Who knows what lurks in the shadows.

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others