Re: Radiator Hose

To: wgegg <wrgegg@home.com>
Subject: Re: Radiator Hose
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 17:05:41 -0400
Wgegg, what is your name?  That can't be it.  Post your real name so we know
who you are.  People are more likely to respond, and take the time to look up
the info. Here is the info, that I saved from Tim Ronak.

Larry

Upper Hose
Dayco 627
Napa 7459
Dayco 70627
Dayco 71015
Dayco CH 666

Lower Hose
Ford KM 178
Napa 7746
Gates 21034
Gates20753
Gates 20957
Goodyear 60325 obsolete
Goodyear 61031
Dayco 70682

Bypass back of carb plate with bend
Autozone 4101

OverFlow
I just found a hose that fit but forgot to note the number

Heater to control valve (with Bend)
Dayco 80395