Re: Steam

To: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Steam
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 19:38:39 -0400
JB:

My guess is that the duckbill drains under the vents are cloged with dirt.
The rain filled them with water and with the high humidity level it only
needed a bit of engine warmth to turn the trapped water to fog.
An explanation worthy of Carl Sagan "Billions and billions of water
molecules captured on a MKII windshelid......"

Paul Burr