Extra Panasports

Subject: Extra Panasports
From: "FunbeamChuck" <FunbeamChuck@home.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:43:51 -0400
Listers,
I just replaced my Panasport 14X6" rear wheels and tires with 14X7's. Of
course, I had to purchase all new tyres too, but the 14X7's look great.
Tyres are: Dunlop SP SportA2, 195/60X14 in front, and 205/60X14 in rear.
They don't have the grip as the Yokahama Intermediates I had on it before,
but I need better tyre wear than the softer Yoko's.

I now have 2 ea extra Panasport 14X6's that I don't need. They have the
"brushed" rim look and are in great shape. One has a slight discolouration
on one rim lip that you have to be real close to notice, and both have at
least one rock ding that silver touch-up paint would hide.  The center holes
are 70mm (2 3/4") dia.

If need be, I will take them with me to the United XXII in St Louis. Asking
$100ea + shipping.

Please let me know if you or anyone else you know are interested.

BTW, our Tiger buddy, John Webber has a bumper sticker on his rear bumper
that says,
    "IF IT'S NOT A CAT
         IT'S A DOG"

Thanks and