RE: Larry Wright's TACfest afterglow

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Larry Wright's TACfest afterglow
From: Hal436@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 20:37:16 EDT
I am sure that just about everyone has seen Larry Wright's E Mail about the
TACfest that was held at his home on 29/30 September.

I have extracted a comment that Larry made in that E Mail and I am sure that
he will not object to my drawing attention to it.  He has revealed  an
in-depth perception and appreciation of  our Sunbeams that goes beyond simply
owning and driving them.  His comments made me  pause and realize  that
stewardship goes with  ownership and the accompanying joy of driving them.

....... While we are custodians of a piece of history,
caretakers for these amazing little cars built way back in the 1960's,
we'll also be enjoying owning and driving them well into the 21st
century, where young people who otherwise might never have heard of
Sunbeams can marvel at them.....

Thanks Larry

Hal Jean