[Fwd: IRP update]

To: "Tiger's" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: IRP update]
From: Craig Wright <cwright@pdghightower.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 09:37:42 -0700
Someone on the list was questioning the need for a scatter shield. This
is an account of an event  a couple of weeks ago  during a vintage race.
I believe the exploding flywheel/clutch start this accident.

If you drive fast, get a scatter shield. And, as with all safety
equipment, but the best that you can afford.

Craig Wright