Re: Discrepancies and the CA DMV

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Discrepancies and the CA DMV
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 13:04:22 -0700
Erich,
Interesting thread. I have owned my Tiger since Jan 1967 and the last time I
moved to Calif and registered it, the DMV dropped the "B"  off of the vin.
When I moved to Nevada, I showed it to the DMV officer and he said we need
to fix that. So when I registered it, he fixed the vin on the title and off
I went. No pain, no hassle, tho, probably if I had trie to seel it or
transfer title it would have been difficult. So, I think you need to get it
fixed. For your own protection...

mayf