Re: [Fwd: FW: Tigers United wishlist . . ./apology]

To: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: FW: Tigers United wishlist . . ./apology]
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 22:21:12 -0700
Jane:
Well and tactfully put!!!
If there's concours, great.  If there's autocross, great.  If there's
Lord Rootes Trophy, great.  For me that's all just icing on the cake.
For me the best part is getting together with a bunch of other Sunbeam
owners all at once (and knowing I'm not alone in my obsession) and
getting to look at a bunch of really neat cars! I love the ones that are
bone stock that someone spent untold hours getting everything "just
perfect" on and I love the ones that someone has spent just as many
untold hours customizing.
For myself, I don't care who wins what trophy--probably because I don't
expect to win anything. I just wanna see the cars!  Lotsa cars!
Did I mention cars?

Regards to all

David Sosna
65 S4 GT V6 (for sale)