Re: Victoria British Ltd

To: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@mediaone.net>,
Subject: Re: Victoria British Ltd
From: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 01:32:13 -0400
Much of their catalogue # under Sunbeam do not match Sunbeam parts. I have
ordered brake parts by the catalogue # and gotten parts for a Healy.  The
Tiger speedo cable I ordered would not work and gauge trim ordered for the
speedo/tach were the wrong size.....and this is only what I have discovered.
Some parts I havn't gotten to yet. I now stay away from VB. They do allow
returns but it  always requires an arguement until customer service gets
involved.  Robin