Pacific Tiger Club November 3, Meeting

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net, hillman@can-inc.com
Subject: Pacific Tiger Club November 3, Meeting
From: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 13:25:49 EST
Last Rash Splash Dash       Saturday, November 3

...OK its a stupid name but it catches the flavor of the decision to have one
last outdoor run with our cars.  It is no doubt a rash thing to do but...
what the hey... it won't splash any more on this run than what we experienced
in sunny August in our dash to Sunbeam NW.

So here is the drill.  Get out of the sack on Saturday, November 3 [yes,
Einstein, this coming Saturday] and head out to a 9:30 a.m. meeting at I-90
Exit 15, at the Burger King.

Leave there at 9:40 a.m. sharp for Snoqualmie Falls.  Depart from Snoqualmie
Falls at 10:30 a.m. for a drive through back roads leading through Fall City,
Carnation, Duvall and end up for lunch at the world famous Maltby Cafe,
located in Maltby, WA (you knew that).

Don't be a wuss.  Brave the rain.  If your Rootesmobile leaks bring your Ford
[please, no Buicks].    Top reason for going?    It's a long time until May!