Re: exhaust source

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com, larry.p@erols.com
Subject: Re: exhaust source
From: SFordRB@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 19:22:24 EST
I can name that tune in three notes. Name that tune. Glass packs if the right
length, are aggressive enough to get the rice burners to leave you alone and
sound great at midnight with a little moisture in the air and about 3000 rpm,
won't wake em (the neighbors) up but will be heard when they dream. Can also
light up every dog in the neighborhood.

"Go little Tiger don't you know you're goin to shut them down"  This is a
real tune that uses the "Go little Cobra" melody.

My baculums' worth (it more than 2 cent but less than a quarter)
Dr. Moonstone