Re: Team Tiger on Speedvision

To: "Schonberger, Barry K" <BKSchonb@usi.edu>
Subject: Re: Team Tiger on Speedvision
From: Larry Blackman <lb7777@thepoint.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 14:39:51 -0500
Barry thanks for the reply. I am amazed that the restrictor plate
restriction came up during the mid season. Is their a possibility that,
next year, there won't be a restrictor plate requirement. It seems like
your leaving the track was just unfortunate circumstances. I still think
you had a good year in spite of all the problems. I hope that next year
will be even better. Go Tigers.
Larry Blackman