FYI

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FYI
From: "Fraser, Ron" <Ron.Fraser@usa.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:25:40 -0500
        I just received a catalog from Mustangs Plus,   Stockton Ca. and I
note some interesting parts they carry.

5 bolt and 6 bolt adapter plates to T5 trans

17inch Flex-a-lite 6 blade fan

Gano filters

engine harmonic dampeners -  289 - 3 bolt and 5.0 to 3 bolt conversions

VSS and speedometer cable
        I do not know if a Mustang speedo cable will fit a Smiths Speedo but
the VSS is interesting for anyone wanting to install an electronic speedo or
make it easier to hook up a cruise control on a Tiger
www.mustangsplus.com

The catalog has more info than the web site at this time, but if they carry
these parts then other Mustang part houses  should also be carrying these
parts.   Keep your eyes open for them.

Ron Fraser