Re: J.C Whitney Product Question

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: J.C Whitney Product Question
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 22:27:43 EST
Close.  Yes JC Whitney is really Warshowski & Sons.
Forever they were at State and Archer, until the old man
died.  They then moved the whole shebang to a modern
facility near Ottawa, IL.  That's where you call and that's
where they shipped.  Most of the wonderful car collection
was sold and I believe the State Street store is vacant.
The world changes.

Just this week Trak Auto announced they are closing
forever.  20%-40% off everything, no checks, cash or
credit cards only.  Good Luck with your life time
guarantees.  The one store near me, already has
soaped their windows.

I'm left to PepBoys, AutoZone, or Napa for parts.

Dave Johnson, B382002668(under repair) Aurora, IL