Rootes racing in OZ: No specific Alpine/Tiger content

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Rootes racing in OZ: No specific Alpine/Tiger content
From: Victor Hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 09:46:17 +1100
Hi all and sorry to multiple listers for the multiple posting.

A few weeks back I found this website with great pics of racing in Oz.
I have since been in touch with the owner and after searching through
his archive of 250000 pics he has put up a further 22 pics of Rootes
cars racing at Bathurst.  You can view them by visiting his site
http://www.autopics.com.au/ , entering and then searching using the word
'hillman'.  All pics are for sale and with the Aus dollar at 50 cents US
that makes them good value on the other side of the big pond. If there
is an Imp list someone might consider posting this message to it as
well.

While your there you might also look under the 'sports car' category for
some great shots of E types, Lotus, Astons, Alfas etc in the 1960's -
unfortunately no Alpines and only one Tiger which has already been
discussed at length on the list.

And for fans of the more unusual LBC, search under the word 'brock' and
scroll down the blue Austin A30, complete with 3 litre Holden 6 cylinder
motor.

Hope you enjoy

Cheers

Vic