Re: Digital Cameras

To: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Subject: Re: Digital Cameras
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 09:36:47 -0500
The temperature doesn't seem to affect it, except for battery life. I
bought three sets of ni-cads and a charger. Instead of loading film, you
load batteries with digital cameras.
I've  jumped on a snow tube with my kids and taken shots as we went down
hill.  Pictures looked good!
I used a 35mm camera during the tear down of my Tiger. I'd put a
handwritten note card in the shot (the who,what where of the part) ,
take a picture, then put the picture and note card in a zip lock bag
along with the part when it was stored. You'd be amazed at what the
manual doesn't show and how much you'll forget after a few years.
Pictures were invaluable in rewiring the dashboard.  The windows,
brakeline locations, etc. went back in much easier with pictures. The
nice thing about a digital camera is you get to see the picture now. You
can reshoot instantly, and add any notes as  text right on your computer.

Paul

On Friday, November 23, 2001, at 09:00 PM, chuck nicodemus wrote