Free Alpine?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free Alpine?
From: "Larry Wright" <LWright@impactofficepro.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 07:07:49 -0500
(If anyone is also on the ALpine list, please pass it on)

A neighbor's friend stopped by yesterday to tell me about an Alpine in
the Washington DC area that the owner needs off his property _quickly_;
I haven't seen this car myself, but I'm told it's a 1965 (series V?) in
complete but rough shape, and it has a hardtop. Might only be good as a
parts car. If anyone is interested, the owner is Dennis Moore, phone
410-789-9989. Sorry, that's all I know about it, and even this is
2nd-hand info, so don't blame me if you get there and the car turns out
to be a Ford Tempo. :^)

Larry Wright
"I can't get no-- Satis-traction"