Attention Mike and Susan MacBaney

To: Mike and Susan <_macbaney@ncia.net>,
Subject: Attention Mike and Susan MacBaney
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:31:11 -0800
Mike and Susan,

I've had about 4 messages from you, addressed to various e-mails
addresses we have, and all of them are blank.

I have replied to two, and this is the third, and the messages will NOT
go through from a faulty address (stated in the rejection notice). Hope
you get this one. Maybe your address, given as <_macbaney@ncia.net> is
incorrect. Never saw one that started with an underscore "_"

Anyway, the messages are blank anyway.

If you are really there, and not a bulk mailer, please try from a
different address. There are free ones at Yahoo.com, Netscape.com, and msn.com.

Steve
--
Steve Laifman
Editor