Enkei wheels + tires for auction

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Enkei wheels + tires for auction
From: geewhiz <geewhiz@bob2000.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 22:44:47 -0800
Hello All!

Of interest, possibly, is a set of Enkei wheels I have for auction right
now.  While these are not period correct for a Tiger, they do fit well, and look
pretty darn nice.  Here is a photo of my former car with the subject wheels
installed:

http://www.bob2000.com/tigerenkenkeis.jpg

Wheels are 13x6, professionally polished aluminum, produced in the mid-80's.  I
used them for
many years on my Pinto, and have now gone to a different style.  If you are
familiar with the Enkei name, you know they are very high quality rims, and are
made with a steel insert molded into the aluminum, which allows the use of cone
seat lug nuts that provide a very good fit.

Included are 2 205-60R13 BFG tires, 2 215-60R13 BFG tires, and 2 205-60R13
Winston tires, in various conditions of tread depth.

Here is the auction URL:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=598569083

If the URL wraps in your email program, be sure to cut and paste all the
numbers, or you can do a search for "Enkei Tiger" on ebay, and that'll get you
there.

Thanks everyone!

Gerard
Former Tiger Owner
--
Change your own oil?  Want to save money and help
the Earth?  You need BOB!  http://www.BOB2000.com

Fast Fords, ATV's, & A Moving Tribute to My Late Father
Personal Homepage: http://www.bob2000.com/4277.htm

I delete old emails.  Be sure to quote our previous correspondence!